1. I’m Happiest When: I’m well-rested and filled with food. Pure happiness.
2. I love to spend free time: eating. I love to eat.
3. I’ve always wanted to: Go on an all-inclusive vacation. I don’t think I’d drink enough to make it worth the price, but I’d still love to go.
4. My family and I: are probably the youngest in our neighborhood.
5. I was a terrible: Traveler. Two words: motion sickness.
6. My first job ever was: A counter girl at the Pavilion Arcade on the Point Pleasant boardwalk!
7. I could probably eat: a Buffalo Bleu Salad from Houlihan’s everyday. Fried chicken, extra garlic ranch dressing.
8. I stole: Some of Sophia’s drink at the park yesterday. Oooops.
9. I was born on the same day as: My grandma on my dad’s side.
10. My all-time favorite film is: The Wizard of Oz
11. I do a pretty mean: Chicken Enchiladas, thanks to my sister Melissa
12. I’m still mad: That chambray is still happening.
13. My favorite color is and three things that are the color are: gray, lilac + green. Gray is our house interior, lilac + green are Sophia’s nursery colors.
14. I always knew I wanted: To be a mommy.
15. I’m not afraid to: flip someone off for being a horrible driver. I’m from NJ, old habits die hard.
16. I make the best: smoothies! If they taste like sherbet, I’m happy.
17. I have almost no: Patience. But who has patience with a toddler?
18. I’m (now): A Jersey Girl stuck in Maryland. Maybe one day we’ll move back.
19. I always cry when: I watch Aladdin. I truly can’t believe the Genie has been set free, for real. #RIPRobinWilliams
20. I spent 12 years: In school? Haha. I don’t think I’ve done anything specifically for 12 years.
21. My ideal weather climate for everyday would be: No higher than 75, partly cloudy, always with a breeze.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with: Eating a banana, a yogurt and a piece of cheese for lunch.
23. I believe if everyone was: happier, the world would be a better place. (Kept this the same as Brittany)
24. I can’t stand: Maryland drivers. They’re awful, and they’re always eating. Always. Never fails.
25. Whenever: it rains, I smile. Sophia always sleeps later in the morning if it stays darker in her room from the rain.